Hello from Vegas

Hello all,

I am Anthony Valentino and I am a Power and Gas Trader for NV Energy. This is currently my second year with Penn State World Campus and I am enrolled in the ESP program. I love the experience I have had thus far, and I am excited about this energy course. I am 32 and married with 4 daughters of which I coach for my twin daughters volleyball team. We are currently ranked 1st in the National Youth Sports so I am happy about that. During my free time, I give 100% to my family and community and I love life. I am just a really free going dude that likes to laugh, have fun, and work hard. I am excited to meet all of you and hear about your life’s journey, and where it has taken you! 🙂

Coach Anthony

Final cover Valentino Spring 6 small icon

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by amv5282. Bookmark the permalink.

About amv5282

Hi I'm a father of 4 and a hubby to one and live in Las Vegas Nevada. When I am not working for my states power company as a Power Trader I run a shaved ice company during the summer seasons called Rockstar Snowcones. I am very pleased with the online classes thus far and I am excited to learn with all of you. :)

2 thoughts on “Hello from Vegas

1. Love the picture of the family. Four daughters has to keep it interesting, I know what it is like with just two! I can only imagine how rewarding it feels though. Are you pursuing the ESP degree to advance your career as a trader or are you hoping to move in a different direction? As an ESP major with no prior energy industy experience, I love hearing views on the program from people who were in the industry prior to pursuing the degree.