Hello fellow classmates! :)

Hello, my name is Maryann Swale & I am a senior at Penn State working on a bachelors in business with a concentration in energy & finance. I currently live in Albany, New York (for about 3 years now) but I am originally from California & Arizona. I have an associates in fine art with a concentration in welding & woodworking & after I graduate in the spring 15′ I will go on to pursue a masters in architecture. My passion is to open my own architecture firm & design & build self-sustainable, green buildings and homes.

In my spare time I love doing anything art related, lately I have been into restoration of old, antique furniture. I also love being outdoors and playing with our adorable puppy Hazel. I look forward to getting to know & work with everyone in this class! Good luck this semester!

mhgjmfk

4 thoughts on “Hello fellow classmates! :)

• Hi Justin! I was born in Pomona but lived in Chino/Chino Hills near Riverside. I love San Diego we go camping on the Camp Pendelton military base there every year, well every couple of years for me now since I am in New York. 🙂

1. Puppies are awesome. Sorry, you put together a very well written post yet that was the foremost thought on my mind. I nominate Hazel to be class dog. Go Hazel!